OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At OmPlanet privacy is a top priority and we design all of our products and services with your privacy in mind! We do not claim ownership of your personal data. We commit to not track your data (except for the limited purposes of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones), and commit to not sell your personal data to any 3rd party for advertising purposes (except when for your benefit with your explicit consent).
Effective date: May 1, 2020
1. WHO WE ARE
17 rue des Thermopyles,
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To help you have meaningful interactions with others we need some information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: basic profile details and information from your social media account. If you want additional info, we go into more detail below.
- When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your hometown, gender and date of birth.
- When you complete your profile, you can share with us additional information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, like pictures or videos, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album.
- When you subscribe to a paid service or make a purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform such as iOS or Android), you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- If you ask us to communicate with or otherwise process information of other people (for example, if you ask us to send an email on your behalf to the host of a place or an event), we collect the information that you give us in order to complete your request.
- We also programatically process your chats with other users as well as the content you publish, as part of the operation of the services.
- You may be able to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your OmPlanet account. This saves you from having to remember yet another user name and password and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
- If you give us permission, we can collect your precise geolocation (latitude and longitude) through various means, depending on the service and device you’re using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. The collection of your geolocation may occur in the background even when you aren’t using the services if the permission you gave us expressly permits such collection. If you decline permission for us to collect your geolocation, we will not collect it.
- We may collect the following information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services: hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple’s IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address) and other diagnostic data.
4. TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
5. USE OF DATA
OmPlanet uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
6. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
OmPlanet may disclose your Personal Data for legal requirements in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of OmPlanet
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
8. SECURITY OF DATA
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
9. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- With other UsersYou share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information on the service (including your public profile). Please be careful with your information and make sure that the content you share is stuff that you’re comfortable being publically viewable since neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it.If you choose to limit the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you, then it will be visible according to your settings.
- With Our Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to help us operate and improve our services, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, payment processing and security operations.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- AnalyticsWe may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service for functional purposes.
- Firebase Crashalitics
- Firebase Crashalitics
10. YOUR RIGHTS
We want you to be in control of your information, so we have provided you with the following tools:
- Content Deletion. You can delete certain types of content that you have provided by using the corresponding functionality directly on the service.
- Account Deletion. You can delete your account with your data by contacting the support team or using the corresponding functionality directly on the app: open My Profile -> Settings Menu -> Delete Account.
- Device permissions. Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as phone book and location services as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
11. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.